COVID-19: Traveler Update
Madeline Island Vacations - Traveler Update – March 24, 2020
Gov. Evers Directs DHS to Issue Safer at Home Order - please click here
Madeline Island Vacations - Traveler Update – March 23, 2020
We continue to monitor the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19); and, are following the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Wisconsin Department of Health Services along with our local government entities, public health authorities and medical professionals.
The safety and security of our guests and employees remains our highest priority. We are temporarily adjusting our policies to allow for maximum flexibility to help make the right decisions regarding travel to the area as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve.
- Madeline Island Vacations office will be closed to the public beginning on Monday, March 23, 2020. All phone calls and emails will be answered remotely from our home offices.
- Madeline Island Vacations will not be accepting any new reservations with a scheduled arrival date before June 1, 2020.
- For all current reservations scheduled to arrive prior to a June 1, 2020 we have two options:
- Cancel your reservation with a full refund without any penalty; or,
- We can alter your reservation for arrival after June 1, 2020 (if the property is available) **Please note that the June 1, 2020 date will be re-evaluated based on any new information we receive from our local and regional authorities**
- All current reservation with a 60-day or 120-day cancellation policy, are now changed to a 30-day cancellation window.
Given the evolving nature of news regarding the COVID-19, we urge anyone making travel plans to first be aware of current information from local and national health authorities. Both Bayfield County and Ashland Counties have issued travel advisories, please click on the links below.
Ashland County Travel Advisory
This page will be updated with additional information as we have more information to share.
Your Madeline Island Vacations Team